About Molly Judge
Putting your home on the market is a decision most do not come to lightly and the process can be overwhelming enough to prevent some from taking the first step. I understand that. When working with sellers I work very closely with my clients to help them prepare their homes for market. I do a very thorough analysis to ensure each home is properly positioned in the market to attract the most buyers and provide carefully considered strategies to get the best price for your home. I offer complimentary staging services to help highlight features of your home and have excellent negotiation skills to help create the best outcome for you.
When it comes to purchasing a new home, you need an agent that has your best interest in mind. Someone that will listen to you to help find the right home, someone that can give you a competitive edge when writing an offer, as well as someone that has your back and will protect you throughout the entire transaction. I work hard to treat my clients as I would want to be treated and focus on them, not merely the transaction.
Care to speak to ANY of my clients? Just ask!
Call me anytime so I can help you determine the market value of your home.
- Over 15 Years as a full time licensed Real Estate Broker
- Career list to sell price ratio - %99.29
- Currently ranked as one of the top agents in Shorewood
- Hold the record for listing and selling 3 of the highest sale prices in Whitefish Bay, off of Lake Drive
- Current average days on market for listings - 17 days
- 5 Star Client Satisfaction yearly award winner by Milwaukee Magazine since 2008.
- Multi-million dollar producer - over $50 million in career sales
- Current resident of Shorewood, former resident of Whitefish Bay and Milwaukee's East Side.
- Former board member of the Whitefish Bay Civic Foundation
- University of Minnesota and Whitefish Bay High School Alum
- 23 years of sales experience, former sales executive with Xerox
Corporation and Johnson & Johnson