About Molly Judge
As a seasoned Real Estate Broker, Molly understands that buying or selling a home is more than just a transaction: it’s a life-changing experience. That’s why Molly is dedicated to providing exceptional, personalized service for all of her clients. Molly is a Realtor that takes great pride in the relationships she builds and always works relentlessly on the client’s behalf to help them achieve their real estate goals. Her philosophy is simple: Clients come first. I pledge to be an agent who is in constant communication with my clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying and selling process. I believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, I haven’t done my job. I measure success through the satisfaction of my clients.
- Over 17 years as a licensed Real Estate Broker
- Currently ranked as one of the top agents in Shorewood
- Multi-million dollar producer - over $50 million in career sales
- Career list to sell price ratio - %99.29
- 5 Star Client Satisfaction yearly award winner by Milwaukee Magazine since 2008.
- University of Minnesota and Whitefish Bay High School Alum
- Current resident of Shorewood, former resident of Whitefish Bay and Milwaukee's East Side.
- Former sales executive with Xerox Corporation and Johnson and Johnson